I have a weekly podcast called Firewalls Don’t Stop Dragons. The show is a mix of cybersecurity news and interviews of prominent people in the industry. But like the book, the shows are targeted squarely at everyday, non-technical people – covering the info that everyone needs to know in a way that’s accessible and practical.
Below is a sampling of the interview shows. Note that you can also find my recent podcasts on YouTube, as well – click here.
Jeff Moss (Founder of DEF CON / Black Hat)
- Understanding Hackers & Hacking (my first DEF CON trip, DC29)
- On a Dark Tangent (interview w/ Jeff Moss)
Bruce Schneier (cybersecurity guru, author, speaker, etc!)
Dr. Andy Yen (Founder, CEO of ProtonMail)
- Private from Everyone (But Us)
- Your Email is as Vulnerable as Sending a Postcard
- It’s Time for Everyone to use Secure Email
Harri Hursti (election security expert)
Cory Doctorow (author, activist, journalist & blogger)
- Apple’s Epic Battle Royale
- Adversarial Interoperability
- The Mouse That Scored, How Copyright Went Wrong
- Do We Own Any Media We Buy Anymore?
Troy Hunt (HaveIBeenPwned)
Phil Zimmermann (creator of Pretty Good Privacy, PGP)
- Through the Past, Privately: PGP Turns 30
- Social Media is Ruining Society
- We Now Live in the Golden Age of Surveillance
Marshall Erwin (Chief Security Officer, Mozilla)
Dr. Ann Cavoukian (privacy expert)
John Graham-Cumming (CTO of Cloudflare)
- The Ebb & Flow of the Internet
- Set Warp Factor 18.104.22.168
- How a Wall of Lava Lamps is Helping Secure the Internet
- One Simple Step to a Faster and More Private Internet
- How Dumb Are Your ‘Smart Devices’?