I have a weekly podcast called Firewalls Don’t Stop Dragons. The show is a mix of cybersecurity news and interviews of prominent people in the industry. But like the book, the shows are targeted squarely at everyday, non-technical people – covering the info that everyone needs to know in a way that’s accessible and practical.
I’m very proud to have made the 10 Essential Privacy Podcasts list as well as Threat Technology’s 20 Best Computer Security Podcasts of 2021.
Below is a sampling of the interview shows. Note that you can also find my recent podcasts on YouTube, as well – click here.
Jeff Moss (Founder of DEF CON / Black Hat)
- The Night the Lights Went Out in Vegas (DEF CON 30)
- On a Dark Tangent (DEF CON 29)
Bruce Schneier (cybersecurity guru, author, speaker, etc!)
Dr. Andy Yen (Founder, CEO of ProtonMail)
- Private from Everyone (But Us)
- Your Email is as Vulnerable as Sending a Postcard
- It’s Time for Everyone to use Secure Email
Harri Hursti (election security expert)
Cory Doctorow (author, activist, journalist & blogger)
- Apple’s Epic Battle Royale
- Adversarial Interoperability
- The Mouse That Scored, How Copyright Went Wrong
- Do We Own Any Media We Buy Anymore?
Troy Hunt (HaveIBeenPwned)
Phil Zimmermann (creator of Pretty Good Privacy, PGP)
- Through the Past, Privately: PGP Turns 30
- Social Media is Ruining Society
- We Now Live in the Golden Age of Surveillance
Marshall Erwin (Chief Security Officer, Mozilla)
Dr. Ann Cavoukian (privacy expert)
John Graham-Cumming (CTO of Cloudflare)
- The Ebb & Flow of the Internet
- Set Warp Factor 188.8.131.52
- How a Wall of Lava Lamps is Helping Secure the Internet
- One Simple Step to a Faster and More Private Internet
- How Dumb Are Your ‘Smart Devices’?