Skip to content
- George Orwell 2084 w/ David Boron (Jan 12, 2017): The Internet of Things is The Next Big Security Nightmare (no longer available)
- George Orwell 2084 w/ David Boron (Dec 14, 2016): Own an Android? Chances Are You’ve Been Hacked! (no longer available)
- Influencers Radio w/ Jack Mize: Computer Security & Online Privacy for Non-Techies
What People Are Saying
- Defending Digital. This book jumped straight to the top of my list! It expertly addresses a range of security and privacy topics related to computers, phones, networks, Internet usage, communication, and parental controls.
- Digital Citizen review: 5 out of 5. “Firewalls Don’t Stop Dragons is one of the few practical, everyday, to-the-point guides to online security that I’ve read in years. There’s no fluff and filler, just real-world advice. The writing is easygoing and readable and the author makes even complex subjects easy to understand.”
- “Parker does an awesome job of bringing computer safety to average users and making it relevant. He’s able to make advanced security concepts fun and interesting while not compromising on knowledge.” – TipTopSecurity
- “I think he’s done a great job.” – Leo LaPorte (Security Now)
- “This is a great book for anyone with a computer. Carey is a real expert on the subject and writes in a fun style that makes the topic approachable and most importantly–ACTIONABLE. I recommend this book for all.” – Alan Forbes, The Joy of PHP.