This isn’t about making money, but there are many costs associated with running a business, hosting websites and reaching more people. You can support the mission directly by being a patron, buying some fun merchandise or donating directly via cryptocurrency. But there are lots of great ways that you can support me indirectly, as well! (see below)
Become a Patron!
Becoming a patron on Patreon has many fun and useful benefits! You can chat directly with me and other patrons on Discord. If you donate at certain levels, you gain access to private bonus podcast and video content, as well, including exclusive behind-the-scenes info. Every once in a while, I run special promotions, so keep an eye out for those.
You can just send me direct support by contributing Monero! Monero is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, except that it’s actually fully anonymous and private. Scan the QR code or use the text code with your Monero wallet app (like Cake Wallet) .
Buy Some Merch!
Would like to sport some killer swag with my cool dragon and castle logo? I don’t actually make much money off this stuff, but it’s a great way to show your support and perhaps spark some constructive discussion!
Other Ways to Support My Mission
Financial support is important and necessary, but there are also a lot of great ways you can support what I do that don’t cost a thing and can have very significant positive impacts!
- Leave a 5-star review on Amazon for the book
- Leave a 5-star review on Apple/iTunes for the podcast
- Recommend my book, podcast, blog, newsletter to friends and family
- Post about my book, podcast, blog, newsletter on social media (tag me!)
- Recommend my book or podcast to an influencer in security or private area
- Recommend my book or podcast to someone who publishes a list of recommended security or private sources
- Recommend that someone invite me on their show for an interview
- Ask your local library and/or independent book stores to carry my book
- Buy my book or some merch as a gift for someone (okay, this does cost money)